TECH LOCK™ is an innovative attachment system that solves many of the problems for anchoring acoustic foam insulation to metal, fiberglass, or plastic substrates. The patent pending TECH LOCK™ system eliminates the need for pressure sensitive adhesive by utilizing a unique hook and loop system. The process is quick and easy saving on installation time and reducing waste. TECH LOCK™ solves many of the issues associated with using pressure sensitive adhesives.
Some TECH LOCK™ Benefits:
- Repositionable parts - Eliminates Scrap
- Reduce installation time - increases output and worker productivity
- Ability to run wire harness and hydraulic lines behind acoustic material to improve quality and appearance.
- Allows more flexibility in part design
- Eliminate Pressure Sensitive Adhesive release liner waste on production floor
- Recyclable production waste and scrap material
An additional benefit of using our TECH LOCK™ system during design is that it allows for easy part and material interchange to test several different acoustic treatments on the same baseline unit.