Inside Sales Representative
Technicon Acoustics is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing company and Sales Team. We are looking for a teammate with a Positive, Passionate, Can-Do Attitude to manage all existing Customers. The ideal candidate will be high energy, motivated individual who welcomes innovation, curiosity and critical thinking to help our Customers and Company achieve growth. You will foster and maintain relationships built on Integrity and Respect with multiple key players at existing & new accounts. If you want to be part of a team that thrives on providing world class Quality, Responsiveness, and Innovation to lead our industry, Technicon wants to hear from you.
This position will report to the Sales Manager and is based in Concord, NC
- Responsible for account management of all existing Customers
- Management and execution of Technicon’s Customer Partnership Review Program
- Initial inquiry response and qualification for all new inbound inquires and requests
- Ability to fulfill duties as Customer Service Rep as needed
Technical & Functional Skills
- Perform a variety of sales duties, including but not limited to, quoting, order entry, account management and prospect qualifying. Must be able to handle incoming inquiries by email, telephone, or online systems
- Collaborate with Outside Sales, Customer Service, Production, Product Development and Engineering to fulfill customer or prospect needs and requests.
- Experience developing relationships at all levels and functions of an organization both internal and external.
- Understanding of Techncion’s product line of noise and thermal control materials and ability to recommend appropriate solutions to customers and prospects
- Maintain CRM database with sales activity, opportunity pipeline, competitive information, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office 365(Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & Sharepoint), CRM and ERP Systems related to quoting, customer orders & data
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- A can-do attitude to handle multiple tasks & responsibilities in a proactive manner
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability and willingness for critical thinking & curiosity in order to solve problems and provide solutions in a creative manner.
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential information.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision in achieving corporate goals
- Integrity and personal accountability
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and as part of a team in any given situation.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree & previous Sales experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field of study(Administration, Management, Marketing, Sales, Accounting & Finance) & 2 years of B2B Sales experience.
- The ability to travel domestically for onsite customer visits, industry tradeshows and conferences. Some travel may be required on short notice.
- Valid US Driver’s License
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers salary plus incentive compensation, healthcare, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement & 401K benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Please send resume to email@example.com