PF-091 UL94 HF-1 Blended Fiber
An environmentally friendly alternative to Polyurethane Foam.
This proprietary fiber blend is a sound absorptive material that has several advantages and makes PF-091 a viable solution for your acoustic and thermal needs.
PF-091 is an alternative to polyurethane foam. PF-091 is non-toxic, UL94 HF1 listed and tolerates a higher temperature of 350°F. PF-091 also has superior low frequency absorption. It is made from a blend of virgin fiber, pre-consumer and post-consumer waste making it environmentally friendly and recyclable.
You May Also Like: Polyester Fiber vs. Melamine Foam: Which Is the Better Option?
*This product is available in 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 , 2.0 inch thickness
- Generator Enclosures
- Marine Engine Rooms
- Construction Equipment
- Air Compressor and Fluid Pump Enclosures
- Heavy Truck
- Large and small appliances
Features and Benefits
- No off-gassing or fogging
- Can be fabricated to fit into specific applications
- Superior low-frequency absorption
- Will not degrade due to water, UV, or ozone exposure
- High operating temperature (350 °F )
- Sustainable product
- Resistant to most chemicals, fuels, and oils
PF-091-X0-RA-33 Product Description: Fire resistant fiber with fiberglass reinforced aluminum facing and pressure sensitive adhesive.
PF-091-X0-FS-33 Product Description: Fire resistant fiber with FlameShield™ facing and pressure sensitive adhesive.
PF-091-X0-00-33 Product Description: Fire resistant fiber with pressure sensitive adhesive.